General School Rules
- Correct uniform should be worn at all times.
- All students should behave in an appropriate manner at all times.
- Extreme hairstyles are not acceptable.
- Make up and nail varnish should not be worn.
- One pair of stud earrings and a watch may be worn.
- Always walk in an orderly manner on the LEFT hand side of the corridor.
- Chewing gum and liquid correction fluid should not be brought into school.
- All pupils should be properly equipped for lessons. This is, they should have appropriate books, pens, pencils, rulers etc and PE kit.
- There should be no graffiti on books or any other property.
- Absence notes should be brought after every absence.
- Student contact books should be kept up to date.
- Students should not be out of class without the permission of a member of staff.
- Students should not use their mobile phones on school premises.
- Permission must be obtained from Head of Year or a member of the management team if you want to leave the school premises.
Help us all to be successful by being:
- Arrive on time to lessons, enter and leave the room quietly.
- Remain in your seat unless asked to move.
- Come to lessons properly equipped.
- Raise your hand before answering or speaking.
- Listen to and follow instructions the first time they are given.
- Respect people, work and property.
Be proud of your achievements and concerned for your future.